ColourPop Cosmetics Haul 7/12/17
Hey Loves! Today I am soooo excited because I got my hands on these goodies! I have gotten to the point to where I have been lacking on buying myself anything because my son Phoenix is in physical therapy and takes a lot of time and Mackenzie is about to start kindergarten so I have been doing my super mom shopping for her..
I really wanted to try Colourpop’s new line of sprays so i grabbed two different ones. This one is called Amethyst it is a crystal priming spray. I have got to give it to Colourpop for their packaging! I love this packaging! It is very shiney and cute!
I also was in need for a new setting spray so I grabbed this one it’s called Aquamarine and it is a crystal setting spray. I was pleasantly surprised at the bottles! The misters are really nice and the bottle is hard like glass!
Both of these cost 6.00 and both individually have a net weight of 55mL (1.86oz) for more information head over to the links I have provided for both products! Also I will be doing a follow up once I have fully tested these products over on my Instagram!
I have been hearing such a big hype on this palette.. not only because it’s suppose to be a dupe for another high end brand but also for it being super pigmented! I also love the colors in this palette! I was alittle surprised at just how tiny this palette was compared to their other shadows.. however I know this will last me awhile!
I was seriously impressed at how pigmented this palette is!It has very little fall for each swatch! Also my swatch game is not the best.. but ya know I wanted to hurry up and get this mini haul and review up for you guys! Click the link up above to check out this palette!
I actually finally got to play with makeup yesterday! Between taking Phoenix my almost 2 year old to Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and trying to find him Speech Therapy I haven’t had much time to play with makeup! Not to mention my 5 year old Mackenzie will be starting school this year.. that alone has this momma in a nervous wreck! But I sat down yesterday and was like “I will play with make-up.. I will do it!” and so I did. Below is look I created with the Yes Palette!
- Full-Zip- (matte warm ivory) as a all over lid color, on top and bottom.
- Big Cocktails- (matte orange) I started using this all over the lid mostly concentrating on the crease of my eye and blending out with a clean brush so there were no harsh lines and then I did the same for the bottom making sure to blend.
- Spoiled, Gno, French Kiss- (matte brick red, matte burnt orange, matte deep red brown) I used all three of these at the same time with a small tapered brush to give my eye an ombre look!
- I cleaned up my lid, and because I have hooded lid I cut my crease slightly up more than I usually would using concealer and set the concealer using Full Zip.
- Mischief- (matte warm yellow) I used this for all over my lid packing it on!
- Butter Cake- (metallic pale yellow gold) I took a very small detail brush and lined my cut crease with this color as well as placing it in my inner corner.
- After cleaning up the fall out (Because this palette does have some, like most matte shades do!) I went back in and finished up my wing making sure to fade it out. I didn’t add any false lashes because I was in a rush to head to appointments but I did want to show you my final look!
I give this palette a 10/10 all the way around.. I love it! Also could you tell I was listening to Kesha while creating this look.. i can lol! I hope you enjoyed!